10.21.2010

holy sunset batman!


I have a few things to say about this picture:

This sunset could kick Hawaii in the pants any day of the week.  And I know because I lived there.

I really love my front porch.

I realize this is not a professional photo. You may be stunned to find out I'm not a professional photographer. (All those blurry photos had you fooled... Mwah ha ha ha haa.......)

I wish I could catch those colors in a Mason jar and keep it on my kitchen table. A vibrant, breathtaking sunset Mason jar.

I love chocolate chip cookies.

And that is all.

Word.

3 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

that is gorgeous! we will miss ya at the halloween party this year

The Poulson's said...

Beautiful! Hope all is well!

Katie and Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.